Guidelines for Submitting Items
If you'd like to have your work added to the gallery, please send us:
- A photo of your work. Provide a close-up, detailed shot of the piece if possible.
- Technical information, including the yarn used, sett, 4- or 8-shaft pattern, etc.
- Artist's comments: Anything you would like to say about the ease or difficulty of weaving the piece, whether you felt it was successful, your inspiration, etc.
Send us photos taken with a digital camera, or scan traditional photos and save them on your computer as .jpg files.
To keep the photo files a reasonable size, set the resolution to no more than 72 dots or pixels per inch, and reduce the image size to no more than 640 x 480 pixels.
Send your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the following information in the email message:
- Your name
- Your email address
- The name(s) of the photo file(s) attached to the message
- A description of each photo
- The category in which you would like each photo to appear
If you send several pictures, be sure to include the requested information for each one.
Check back in a few days to see your photo on our site. If there are
any problems, please let us know and we'll fix them as soon as possible.